This promotion is closed.
- Selected August 7, 2017: James John, Meghan Hernandez, Dayna Cordova, Marlys Gardipe ,Ryan Vigil, Jessica Chavez, Dana Pratt, tim dolce, Perla Clayton, Vincent Romero, Joan Atwoof, Jennifer Muniz, Marty Sanchez, Lindsey Lucas, Cecilia A.Haldane, Lisa Ortiz, Belinda Flores, Carmen Romero, Chris Rucker, Suzanne Gonzales, Diane Martinez, Monica Barboa, Pam Bachicha, Julia Baker, Linda Bayliss, Annabel Vigil, Mike Lee, Julie QUINTANA, Tanya Gallegos, Simon Garcia, Edwin Chavez, Mona Chavez, Matt Bronco Vigil, Kyra Nieto, Wesley Quigg, Victoria Villa, Elain Martinez, Elfie Contreras, Christina Medrano, Joi Landin
- Selected July 31, 2017: Mike Base, Darla Gabaldon, Ralph Dutcher, Scott Maxwell
- Selected July 25, 2017: Lupe Chavez, madison mace, AJ Bitner, Johnny Jaramillo, Adrian Calderon, Alison Christensen, Edward Salas, Kathleen Rodarte, Otie Tumlinson, Robert Prickett
- Selected July 17, 2017: Victor Hernandez, jacquelyne parker, Sarah Baker, Michael Lovato, Amber Gauthier, Florence Abeita, Philip Tso, Robert Pasztor, Kathy Gallegos, Senry Kiser
- Selected June 23, 2017: Paula Bibbey, Carol Monette, Cathi Vall, chris coriz, George Hutton, Erica Rivas, Debbie McCormack, Antoinette Rael, Regina Day, Kathy Bradshaw, larry sanchez, Adrian Calderon
- Selected June 12, 2017: Leslie Ulibarri, Richard Salgado, Deborah Fields-Haley, Sona Stockham, jennifer lawler, Maricella Villa, Della Hill, Bridget Tapia, Kathy Dunnigan, Gloria Lopez, Regina Day, Mike Gurule, Lynette Chavez, Wesley Quigg, Molly Gabaldon, Donna Seagrave, Richard Moreno, Lorraine Montoya, Tonya mulnix, Rebecca Reyes, Linda Bayliss, Dianna Saxton, Cheyenne Simpkins, Caroline Enos, Violet Sandoval, Letisha Bustamante, chris coriz, Joylynn Mathews-Bond, Damara Andrade, Robert Avila, Tonya Hobbs, Francisca Lopez, Don Salazar, Angelina Reeves, Angela Kushner, Michele Barreras Baca, Carol Monette, Wenonah Johnson, Amy King, Sandra Saavedra, WINSTON DORIAN
- Selected June 2, 2017: Julia Baker, Molly Gallegos, Ray Clarke, Rhonda Sanchez, Danielle Otero, Deanna Lilley-Shaughnessy, Donna Perez, Edward Salas, Julia Cray, Holly Berry
- Selected May 22, 2017: Zane Barker
- Selected May 16, 2017: Roberta Armijo, Charmagne Navia, Abrian Grine, Jessica Sanchez, Michael Gordon, Robert Hanika, Janine Todacheeny-Wagner, Bernie Lithgow, Yvonne Salas, Denise Parra, Christa Archuleta, Vicki Davis
- Selected May 9, 2017: Dione Encinias, Wade Moore, Janelle Linnea Rogers, kathy settle, Stephen Hogan, Philip Tso, Rebecca Anne, Christine Goldstrom, Vanessa Luna, Darren Chapman, Janet Ehrlich, Martin Montano, Gabrielle Chavez, Jessica Estrada, PHIL WERNER, Cheyenne Trujillo, Christine Allen, Andrea Otero, Derrick James, madison mace, Maxine Smith, Tammy Leyba, Christina Medrano, Margie Padilla-Armijo, Ralph Dutcher, Ember Davis, Virginia Ballenger, Terese Trujillo, Gloria Lopez, Carrie sedillos
- Selected April 24, 2017: Dianne Chavez
- Selected April 20, 2017: Loretta Hayoz, LEAH SNYDER, Kevin Callahan, Devonna Spencer, Judy Martinez, Jerry Strickland, Terri Craig, Shirley Maurer, Julie Berry, cristal Lozano, Roxanne Chavez, April Lovato, JV Williams, Kenneth Medina, Christina Jasenovec
Summer Nights Concert Series Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
1. Sponsors. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by KRQE (“Station”), 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104. This Sweepstakes is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within KRQE viewing area and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of KRQE, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, the other television and radio stations and multichannel video programming distributors in KRQE viewing area, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
Participants are eligible to win a KRQE contest or sweepstakes only once every 30 days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
3. Entry. This Sweepstakes will begin on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 12:00am and end on August 3 at 11:45pm. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit http://www.krqe.com/contests to submit the entry form. Entrants must include their name, phone number, e-mail address and date of birth in order to enter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. All entries must be received by August 3 at 11:45pm. One entry per person per week will be accepted.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one email address to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry per day, the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at http://www.krqe.com/contests. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and agrees that all entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned or acknowledged. To be eligible, an entry must be the entrant’s original photograph, may not have been entered in any other Sweepstakes, won any other prize or have been previously published in any other medium. In connection with an entrant’s submission, the entrant affirms, represents, and/or warrants that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize the Sponsors to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to such submission to enable inclusion and use of the submission in the manner contemplated by these Sweepstakes rules; and (ii) if applicable, entrant has the written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the submission in the matter contemplated by these Sweepstakes rules. The Sponsors reserve the right to reject and disqualify any submissions that do not meet the terms and conditions of these Sweepstakes rules.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize(s). There will be a total of one hundred (100) winner(s) in this Sweepstakes. Each week on Friday at 9:30am ten (10) weekly winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes. Winners are selected on Friday, June 2, Friday, June 9, Friday, June 16, Friday, June 23, Friday, June 30, Friday, July 7, Friday, July 14, Friday, July 21, Friday, July 28, and Friday, August 4. Winner(s) will be notified that they won by email. The winner(s) will receive four (4) tickets to the Botanic Gardens Summer Nights Concert Series. The approximate retail value of the prize(s) is $40.00. Entrants can win only once.
The potential winners will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsors, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to select the eligible entry with the next-highest number of votes, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. The Sponsors also reserve the right to ask for proof to validate the authenticity of the photo submitted. If, in the Sponsors’ sole judgment and discretion, valid proof of the photo’s authenticity is not provided, the Sponsors reserve the right to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an on-air or off-air announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner(s) must claim the prize(s) in-person at the Station, located at 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM). Prize(s) will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize(s) must be claimed by Thursday, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:00pm or it/they will be forfeited. Winner(s) will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize(s). The Station may require the winner’s guests, invitees, or travel companions to sign liability releases prior to receiving the prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to the Station’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Station will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). The Station then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes conducted by the Station for thirty (30) days.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive an IRS 1099 Form or equivalent from the Sponsor(s). The Sponsor(s) will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s), the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor(s). This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any expenses incurred by Sweepstakes winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor(s).
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, and in any media whatsoever, including the Station and on http://www.krqe.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner(s).
7. Social Media. For contests or sweepstakes conducted or promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, iHeartRadio, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), the Sponsors reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Sweepstakes for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. The Sponsors also reserve the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsors’ profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that the Sponsors are not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, the Sponsors may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
8. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
9. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on http://www.krqe.com.
10. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Sweepstakes, please contact KRQE at 13 Broadcast Plaza SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please go to krqe.com/contests or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KRQE within sixty (60) days of the end of this Sweepstakes.